More goings on at Runa.
Here are some of things we're doing with the code and the community...
Here are a few things we've released to the open-source community...
- swarmiji - framework for distributed computing with Clojure
- aleph - asynchronous communication for Clojure
- lamina - event-driven workflows for Clojure
- medusa - supervised thread-pool for Clojure
- capjure - HBase datamapper for Clojure
- mql - A Clojure map query language
- webbing - simple web-service library for Clojure
- humpty-dumpty - redis datamapper for Clojure
- remember - Amazon S3 library for Clojure
- conjure - mocking and stubbing library for Clojure
- frumios - a silly Object Oriented library for Clojure
- debug-repl - Clojure REPL that's aware of its lexical bindings
- difform - visually diff Clojure forms
- clojure debugging toolkit - wrapper of the Java Debug interface
- HBase migrations - rails-like migrations for HBase
Clojure in Action - based on a lot of the learnings from Runa.